A quick update.
A quick rundown on what to expect today:
Today i will continue on my bass practice and talk with my partner and start with the level design of the first level in our sidescroller..
I will also use a hour or two on some 3Ds MAX practice.
If i'm able i will Scan my WIP(work in progress) doodles and MIGHT start to draw them on computer.
Also in the next fews days i will start thinking of what i will use my YT channel for, and if i should make it active (or even if I'm able to make it active while I'm on Efterskole.)
and some personal stuff about me being ill and what I plan to get done this Week....
Feel free to comment, ask qeustions and follow me..
Remember always to qeustion everything, and to be ready to raise your fists up high if needed.
Mike Mohawk.
Hey Mike!
SvarSletI'm a 14 year old boy, and I really like computers and messing around with software and stuff..
I was just wondering if you could do a basic video on how to get started with making a sidescroller, and other stuff that might be useful for me, for getting started with something like a sidescroller. :D
Only if you feel like helping out a fellow derpbooker, of course. :)
-Krogh, the Kroghsta
Well, I'm quite noob and I'm aiming to work more with the animimation, art and the background and etc of the game, but i will tell you to go out and find tutorials, Try search 3Dbuzz on google and you might find some tutorials..
SvarSletAnd look at tutorials for UNITY... ^^ GL HF..
Oh, okay. Thanks. I will go do that :)
SvarSletIf I have a problem, can I ask you?
Yes, Me and my partner are both newbies in this but these tutorials will explain it to you, but if you need anything, please, feel free!
SvarSletAnd partner as in "working partner"..
SvarSlet